A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog ~ My Favorite Activity!!!

Today over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog, we are challenging each of you to create something using "your favorite activity" as your inspiration. When I read the challenge I immediately thought of my crafting, and especially coloring with Copic Markers. So since our sponsor for the week is... 


I immediately went to their website and searched for a Copic or Crafting image and I found this adorable image called "Copic Marker Love". How perfect is that? :-)

 Materials Used:

Cosmo Cricket "DeLovely" Designer Paper
Hand colored K&C Flowers
Spellbinders Dies
SU! Corner rounder
Ribbon and brads from stash
Copic Markers:
E000,E00,E04,E11,E21, R20
RV04, RV06, C3, E13, E59, E99, Y15, Y17

 Close up of the coloring

This card is being entered into the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Cute! The image and sentiment are perfect! DT sister Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image!! My favorite activity too. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete