A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, October 9, 2015

Art By Mi Ran Progressive Challenge ~ My First Christmas Card This Season!

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today I have a fun little card that I created during a get together with a local friend of mine. She came over and we played in my craft room till the wee hours of the night. It is awesome to have met someone who is a night owl as much as I am.

My card today is my very first holiday card of the season. I have used this months Progressive Challenge Digital Image which you can get at a reduced rate or even FREE if you participated in last months challenge. Click HERE to go see all the details of the challenge over on The Art By Mi Ran Facebook Group.


I colored this adorable image using my Copic markers. The dies used are by Marianne Dies and the flower and sentiment was stamped using the Stampin' Up! set called "Reason for the Season" This stamp set is a 3 Part Stamp set which creates such depth when stamping, especially with multiple colors. See the close up photo below. I stamped the images onto a gold shimmer paper and heat set the ink. I love the reaction I had with the inks and the vintage feel to it.


Make sure to pop on over the The Art By Mi Ran Facebook group so that you can play along with us this month.

~Happy Crafting ~
Melanie 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I adore the colors you used on this! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete