A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, November 20, 2015

Art By Mi Ran Anything Goes Challenge

Welcome Back Friends,

I am sharing a project I am very proud of today. I spent a long time focusing on the coloring of this image. I think I have impressed myself, which doesn't happen often. Anyone who knows me, knows I am quite the perfectionist. It can be a curse at times, but then other times magic comes from it and here I am sharing a little of that magic. 

This stamp is named "Neve" and is available by Whimsy. They carry quite a bunch of the Art By Mi Ran exclusive rubber stamps over in the SHOP.



I thank my classes over at "Kit & Clowder" for the background technique. Alyce is the best Copic instructor and I recommend all her ONLINE CLASSES to my friends. I also want to thank a close friend of mine for teaching me the mulberry paper technique I have used here. It came out just like she explained it :-)




I have used the following Copic markers to color my stamp. 

Skin: E000, E00,E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: YR20, YR21, YR24
Clothes: C1, C3, C5, B00, B12, B14
Background: B16, B18, B28, B29, B39

I also used white acrylic paint in the background along with Stickles for the snowflakes.

Thank you stopping by today....Happy Crafting My Friend!

Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Your coloring is excellent. I love the effect with the mulberry paper in the snowy scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how striking the blue is! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete