A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Luv 2 Stamp 2016 Occasions Framed Sampler ~ Including a Fun Photo Tutorial

Hello Followers,
 
I'm excited to bring you this fun project today. My up line, Patty Bennett, put together a fun 3x3" swap with the Stampin' UP! Luv 2 Stamp group. We were given a color theme using products from the 2016 Occasions Catalog. After getting the swaps back I put together this framed piece for my craft room.



Here is a close up of my personal square along with a step by step photo tutorial on how I created it.


As you can see I used The Botanical Blooms for my 3x3" card along with Blushing Bride Glimmer  paper and the Love Blossoms Designer Paper. This Botanical Blooms Bundle is a MUST have from the Occasions Catalog and earns you a FREE Sale A Bration item of your choice from now until March 31st!!! Don't Miss Out!


If you would like to join the amazing team I am on simply


We would love to have you as part of our interactive online group! Currently the starter kit costs $99 and you get to choose $155 in any product of your choice from the current catalogs. This is the most amazing deal of the year! If you have any questions about getting your starter kit OR about the photo tutorial above please do not hesitate to message me. I always love hearing from new crafty friends!

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. I love the framed piece. I will have to make something like it for my craft room.

    ReplyDelete