A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Rose Wonder to DIE FOR Week ~ IN Colors ~ Don't Miss Out!

I have to say this has been a FUN week. I have really enjoyed the Rose Wonder bundle and I will be using it AGAIN and AGAIN in the future. This is perfect for all flower lovers as well as Spring time which is just around the corner. 

Today I want to remind everyone that the 2014-2016 IN Colors will be retiring in May. Last year there was a lot of disappointment because the re-inkers for the retiring colors sold out EARLY. So please, if you have not already grabbed these amazingly rich colors please make sure to head on over to the shop to pick your set up so you don't miss out.


Here are the Rose Wonder Die cut cards that I made using the 5 IN COLORS. I had a lot of fun making these but even more stacking them like a house of cards. This took talent I tell ya!

Some In Color items are already marked down so don't put it off if there is something you can't live without...


thank you for stopping by today and for following along with my 
Rose of Wonder to Die for week! 

Melanie

5 comments:

  1. all so stunning melanie.those roses are fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever use of a die. I wonder what other dies I might have that will work in a similar fashion. Thanks for the technique, always looking for ways to stretch my dies.
    Magie O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, would you please share how you did it?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, would you please share how you did it?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete