A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, May 6, 2016

Quick Creations GDT ~ Wee Cindy!

Hi Friends,

I am excited to announce that I will be guest designing for an amazing online store. Quick Creations has been one of my "go to" online resources for quite some time. They always have great prices and often times there are sales going on too, so make sure you check out their huge selection of items by clicking HERE.

Today I am using a stamp by Whimsey Stamps called "Cindy" - everyone knows my love of fairies so of course I had to color a fairy since it is my debut GDT card for Quick Creations. 



I have used some beautiful Bo Bunny papers from the shop called "Soiree". These were such fun to work with and are so pretty!!!


Check out all the beautiful dies I used in this card!  I decided to make my very first shaker card because as soon as I saw the CC Designs Make a Card #13 Spring" Die set I had to have it. It comes with 14 different dies including the leaves, grass, as well as the stitched frame that I used for the shaker part. The beautiful Gilded Doily Die is by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps (LDRS Creative).  Last but not least I used the Greeting Farm "Sparkle and Shine" word dies.... These are so perfect for card sentiments. 

I also used the "Fairy Floss" Mini Paper Blooms by Kaisercraft. They can be found HERE.



Here is a close up of both my coloring as well as the shaker flowers inside the window.  I colored Cindy with Copic markers. This was such fun designing and I look forward to many more GDT cards for Quick Creations

If you enjoy my work please consider "Following" me so you don't miss a post. I have numerous options for following my blog along the left side bar. Thank you so much for stopping by today. 


Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment