A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Stampin' UP! Paper Pumpkin Play

Hi Friends,

I just added a new class to my calendar in August and I just wanted to share with you all the projects I personally created using an older Paper Pumpkin Kit along with a little extra coordinating card stock and a few bits of ribbon, doilies, and stamps. 



For those of you who are not familiar with Stampin' UP!'s monthly Paper Pumpkin Subscription Club. Now is the time to give it a try. For new subscribers you can get buy one month get one month free. Each month after signing up you will receive a sweet little surprise kit. All wrapped up like a surprise gift! Inside you will find EVERYTHING you need to create your projects. You receive an exclusive stamp set, each month along with ink, papers, embellishments, and even adhesive. This is perfect for the beginner but it is also a lot of fun as a veteran as I will show you below with today's projects.



The kit I opened to play with was a kit that made cards, fancy envelopes which concealed a little gift card pocket, as well as some small gift card envelopes. Here is a photo of the kit as it was intended to be created....


For my local customers we got together and each of us worked at our own pace on which ever Paper Pumpkin kit we wanted to. The class is just a fun crafty night and is free for those who subscribe. For those who have no yet decided to subscribe or just wish to come by to craft with us, I have kit materials for you to play with as well....just bring $10 to cover materials along with your basic crafty supplies (Scissors, trimmer, and of course adhesives.)

I like to get super crafty with my kits so below shows my "Alternative" projects using the same kit. I have just added some coordinating card stocks and a few small embellishments.



 I will be donating some of these to my 
Handmade Cards For Cancer Program.
 If you would like to join the cause by donating some extra cards you have made please CLICK HERE.

Still on the fence about joining Paper Pumpkin???
CLICK HERE to see a short video about Stampin' Up's Paper Pumpkin and don't forget to pop back over here to follow my personal link to join MY Paper Pumpkin Club!

For my local friends.... The next Paper Pumpkin Play Night will be September 18th & 19th so mark your calender's :-)  

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment