A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, September 30, 2016

Stampin' UP! Thoughtful Branches Part 3

Hi There,

I hope you have enjoyed me focusing on one Stampin' UP! bundle this week. Our Thoughtful Branches bundle has suppose to only be available in the month of August but are still so many possibilities that it is truly is a joy to design with. it has been really fun creating these for all of you, and I for one, love to see many examples of a product before I consider purchasing it. As a friend of mine says "It is good to have options". Don't forget when purchasing a stamp/die bundle from Stampin' UP! you receive 10% off. See all the bundles that we carry by clocking HERE.


One of my favorite types of cards to create are ones that show a scene. During our card class with this card the ladies had so much putting the different die cut leaves in different locations. I love it when they create "outside the box"

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Check back next week for a NEW 3 part series focusing on another wonderful bundle by Stampin' UP!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment