A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Saturday, January 21, 2017

CHA Release for LDRS Creative...

HI Everyone,

I am here today to share some EXCITING NEWS..... Little Darlings is currently at CHA and I was lucky enough to be able to send in a couple samples which will be there showing off some of the new product. Here is my favorite out of the two projects I got to contribute. 


I just love these "All Dressed Up" stamp sets. This one is called "Everything Stops for Walkies" I have colored her up with Copic markers and I have used one of my favorite LDRS die sets called "Fancy Rectangles & Layers" I used a couple of these on the inside of the card too which gives the card such a finished look on the inside. 

Make sure to check out the entire website as the new line is AMAZING!!!!! Click HERE! 

Thank you to everyone who stopped by today. Happy shopping!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment