A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Magnolia-licious Burger Tilda

Hi Friends,

I am all ready for the weather to heat up and for burgers on the grill.... This winter's weather has been hit or miss, and quite warm actually... makes me wonder what Mother Nature has in store for us?

So I am bringing you "Burger Tilda" today as part of the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. I have used numerous dies from the Magnolia DooHickey Die Collections. You can see lots of awesome dies in the Magnolia-licious Online Store, where dies are always on sale.


Here is a closer look at little miss Tilda. Isn't she just as fun and sassy as she can me? I used my Brother Scan & Cut 2 to cut her out with and it did such a wonderful job.


I hope you have a wonderful Magnolia kind of day my friends. Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Melanie, love your colouring and sweet dies. I'm so looking forward to BBQ season. Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete