A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs Gift Giving Challenge

Hi There,

Today over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs' challenge blog we are having a really fun challenge featuring some fun handmade giftables which are perfect for the back to school/holidays.

I am featuring a little card giftset that I created following a YouTube video by scrimpingmommy, I have no affiliation with this crafter but wanted to give a shout out for the video that inpired this post. You can view it HERE.


I added a little faux stitching where the giftcard is just for a little added interest.

I have used some of the ADORABLE designer paper by Elizabeth Craft Designs. Have you seen all the wonderful papers we carry? If not click HERE. The paper I have used in this project is from the "Color of Puppies - Girl" set. For the card fronts I used white Soft Finish card stock and the Dotted Scalloped Squares die set. For the images on each card front, I simply fussy cut out the 4 adorable images from the front of the paper insert/packaging.







Aren't they stinkin cute??? and the beauty is that I only used the designer paper pack, one set of dies, sissors and glue :-) Easy Peasy!

I hope you have enjoyed todays post. I look forward to sharing more with you in the future. 

Melanie. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi there just found your post on Google ... thank you ever so much for the mention I truly appreciate it ...and you project is stunning xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete