A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Friday, September 22, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs Farewell to Summer

Hello friends,

I'm just popping by to say hiya! With all the crazy hurricane weather and so many people being effected I don't know about you but I am ready for hurricane/summer weather to be over with. So here is my farewell card to summer.  



I have used multiple Elizabeth Craft Designs' items to create this fun scalloped card including the following:

 



I used the Dotted Scallop Rectangles die set to create the shaped card base. It is quite easy to do this by taking a standard 41/4"x51/2" folded card base and sliding the top portion of the die above the fold of the card before running it through your die cut machine. This creates the shaped card base with a flat fold across the top. Next using one layer of card stock cut another piece of card stock and with the entire scalloped die from it. Then simply attach the fully die cut piece to the front of your folded/scalloped card front. This gives you the scalloped edge across the top of the card as well. 

Lastly I did use copic markers for my coloring and foam tape to add some extra dimension. 

Happy crafting my friends & stay safe!

Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment