A whimsical place to play, where paper and ink become one.

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Magnolia-Licious Challenge #13 ~ The Country Girl Collection

Hello sweet friends,

Today I am sharing some exciting news. I am again working for Magnolia-Licious. The Magnolia brand of stamps are the ones I originally fell in love with. They inspired me to purchase my very first Copic marker, which ultimately changed my life.  I am super excited and proud to be promoting these products.

This month's Magnolia-licious Challenge #13's theme is "Anything Goes with an Option of using Pearls". We would love for you to click on over and post your cards. This is a fun way to get crafty together.


Here is my card for the challenge... Can you spot my pearls? They are playing hide and seek. (grin!)

I have colored "Sitting Tilda with Clogs" using my Copic markers. She is perfect for sitting on the "Grandpas Porch" stamp. I stamped Tilda and then using a full stick post-it note I masked her and then stamped the porch stamp over her. These two stamps are from the Country Girl Collection

 

Looking more closely at my coloring here and now you can spot my mini pearls that I have added to the centers of all the yellow flowers. I loved creating this scene and am really proud of how she turned out.

Make sure to stop by the Magnolia-Licious Store for your stamps and dies. We are now carrying Foamiran, beautiful papers, and other stamp and die brands as well. Leave me a message when you join us in the challenge so I can see your entry. Crafting together is what makes this business so fun. Happy stamping my friends! Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment